Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Darkness falls

"Darkness falls on the city and the Beast is there. If I don't capture the fiend he will be entrenched in the catacombs of the neighborhoods. They seem to admire him like a long lost brother. It disturbs me. Maybe there is no saving them.




A few seem unimpressed by him. God bless the hardened true born Bostonian.


It appears she tries to kick him like a stray dog.
Good for her!


Her mate in tow she walks on.  He at least showed no kinship to the BEAST. There may be hope.


This man however... 
Seemed almost enchanted and in love. He saw the Beast as a reflection of himself and said as much!
What poor self esteem!






Am I to believe that this brute can master the finer points of chess?! Really?!! This absurd fascination with this monstrosity needs to end! Who is this man sitting down with the devilish fiend to match wits? It must be like talking to an eggplant with legs.

Again we see them tempting fate by bringing the children to see the wild creatures. Why are they not more afraid? What are they trying to look at more closely? How do they not see the danger before them?! HOW??!!

I must not only stop him, I must kill him. 

I must not only kill him, I must pull him to pieces and show them his truth. 

I must make him behave as the wild BEAST he is, this EFFINGEE."

6/4/2015
-Professor Vexer

2 comments:

  1. Yo B!... I was like What tha? LOL... I see you have been verrry busy having fun with your passion, huh! Great stuff! ~Lil' Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo B!... I was like What tha? LOL... I see you have been verrry busy having fun with your passion, huh! Great stuff! ~Lil' Sis

    ReplyDelete